Video Link...

You can see me whenever you like, just call, I'll drop everything... But most people just prefer to watch this video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpXfrDBN7dI&feature=channel_page

A video of myself taken in photobooth over a year period. When the photos were taken they were unaware of their fate so they are silly, vain, repetitive and honest (and some times embarassing!) It is interesting to see little things that remind me of an event that happened, subtle changes to myself and a sort of clumbsy narrative. It starts off with an allergic reaction which literally covered the whole of my body particularly effecting my eyes in quite a serious way. It was all because a dangerous patch of mold growing behind my bed, underneath my head - student accommodation! It ends in much happier dwellings (nice student accommodation) with quite a difference in my appearance...The Culprit:

Other videos on my you tube channel... www.youtube.com/mandiocious

Search This Blog